In LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. we really care about privacy and transparency.
The policy outlined below will help you understand what information Langa Industrial may collect, and how we use and safeguard personal data:
- Treatment of personal data of potential customers and web contacts.
- Basic Info about Privacy Data Policy Responsible: LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. - Purpose: to attend your requests and to send you general commercial communications
- Legitimation: execution of a contract The interested party’s consent.
- Recipients: the data will not be disclosed to any third party, except in cases of legal obligation.
- Rights: you have the right to access, amend and delete all your Personal Data, as well as other rights, referred to in Additional Information, that you can exercise by addressing the party responsible for the Data Treatment.
- Provenance: the interested party.
Complete Information about Data Protection:
1. ¿Who is responsible for your Data Treatment?
LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A.
C/DEHESA DE MARI MARTIN, 31 – 28600 – NAVALCARNERO – MADRID. 918101030.
2. ¿How Do We Address Your Personal Data?
In LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. we treat the information provided by the interested party in order to attend you request and send you commercial communication, using traditional means, as well as electronic means.
The data importer shall not make any automated decisions concerning data subjects.
3. ¿How long do we keep your data?
We will retain the information provided by you until you request the removal of the information.
4. ¿What is the legitimacy of data processing?
We draw your attention to the Legal Basis of your Personal Data Treatment:
- The execution of the contract Fulfill your requests.
- The interested party’s consent Send you commercial communication, using traditional means, as well as electronic means.
5. ¿To whom are your data disclosed?
The data will not be disclosed to any third party, except in cases of legal obligation.
6. Data transfers to third countries
International data transfers to third countries are not planned.
7. ¿Which are your rights by providing us with your personal data?
Any person has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data in LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. Database.
The interested party has the right of access to its personal data kept by the Company and the right to amend and rectify any inaccuracies, or request the deletion of data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
By the same token, you have the right of portability.
The party interested may, in certain circumstances, request a restriction or limitation of his Personal Data, in which case we may keep the information for the exercise or defence of complaints.
In particular circumstances, on compelling legitimate grounds relating to his particular situation, the interested party might be able to object to the processing of their information. In this case, LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. will stop data collection and transmission, unless compelling legitimate grounds or the exercise or defence of legal claims.
As regards commercial communications via electronic mail or equivalent means using as a legal basis the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the data, the interested party might be able to object to the processing of his information.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future, without this affecting the lawfulness of the data processing consent prior to removal.
Anyone who consider that his rights are prejudiced may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor through his website www.agpd.es.
8. ¿How have we reached the data?
Personal data processed by LANGA INDUSTRIAL, S.A. are obtained from the interested party.